and Stefano Ferrari
In order to help musicians : instrumentalists, conductors and singers to reach the top of their artistic skill.
Psychomotricity’s therapy aims at helping people to develop their abilities both at the emotional and physical levels so as to attain their potential best.
The therapist is a health professional who belongs to the para-medical domain. The therapist estimates the person needs and proposes a work project. The therapist works with both adults and children. Coaching is led at all 3 levels: Physical movement, emotional and cognitive abilities.
My specialty is helping people to develop a better technique and artistic skill (competitions, rehearsals, performances, tours) as well as rehabilitation after injuries of professional musicians : instrumentalists, singers and conductors of national and international level.
- University Degree of Cognitive Remediation, University of Lyon-1,
- Psychomotricity Degree (ISRP, Marseille),
- Merce Cunningham School of dance (New York),
- Master of Science (Paris-Sorbonne University).
Professional Dancer and Choreographer, including with the Théâtre de la Monnaie (Bruxelles), the Grand Théâtre (Genève), the Opéra de Lyon, the Théâtre de la Ville (Paris), Festivals of Opéra (Bregenz…), the Joyce Theater (New York)…,
Cellist (Conservatory of Dijon),
Psychomotricity therapist, including at the Hospital Functional Rehabilitation Service and as a Private practitioner with musicians as clients.
Stefano Ferrari is a violonist and a singer. He obtained his musical education in Italy, his homeland. Once he finished his studies successfully, he began a career as a soloist singer for the Opera and Oratorio.
He performed all over Europe and cooperated with the greatest names of the international scene.
He has also taught violin, opera singing and choral practice”
Psychomotricity and you
Why get in touch with me in relation of Musik, Art & Motion ?
- You are a musician : instrumentalist, singer or conductor,
- You wish to improve your body posture during your artistic work in order to improve your playing, to acquire more accuracy, power and endurance,
- You wish to get rid of all forms of stress, either before or during a performance, an audition or a rehearsal,
- You want to attenuate or to get rid of recurrent muscular pain or tension related to your artistic activity,
- You wish to overcome as swiftly and efficiently as possible from an injure,
- You want to be more self-confident,
- I shall be delighted to coach you in order to improve your musical skill and overcome those issues.
Musik, Art & Motion
I aim at helping you :
- Overcome psychological borders, toughness, tensions, exhaustion, lack of speed, stress,
- Mitigate or get rid of physical pain, find a better relationship with your body including during an intense effort, prepare auditions and concerts,
- Find the best adapted physical postures for each musical activity, prevent injury and tension,
- Warm up before playing music or theatre both at the emotional and physical levels (either online and/or face to face),
- Make a re-education after an injury, a muscular or articulatory trouble, dystonic trouble…
I propose :
- An adapted coaching for each family of instruments (strings, piano, percussion, winds) and also for conductors and singers,
- Working in coordination with Music teachers (Schools of Music, Conservatories, National Higher Conservatory of Music, Universities…),
- Advise for pupils or students, both adult and children.